Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Babes, blogs and bands


“Realistically, 2013 is not going to be your lucky year.”
                                                                                                   -Frankie Boyle
And with that bit of enthusiasm we launch into another new year.

2012, for me, has been a bit of a weird year. I was sort of in a frustrating holding pattern that felt like I wasn’t creating anything even while I was shooting and writing away.

Imagery-
I suppose one of the reasons it’s often felt like I wasn’t getting anywhere was because, despite all I’ve already learned, I really feel like Photoshop Newb a lot of the time. So it’s been a year of tutorials and experimentation. I’ve got a load of images that I’m quite happy with like

                                                                       Or


                                                                         Or



And they’ll be appearing here with regularity starting nowish.
 I’d love to know what people think of the images so leave comments and criticisms. How else am I going to learn?

Writing-
Again, because I haven’t been releasing any of my new writing, it feels like I haven’t produced anything in the last year. In truth, much like the images, I’ve been stockpiling stories. I could explain the logic of this but I don’t want to bore you. Suffice to say I’m now in a position where I can start releasing stuff and you’ll be getting product soon.

“If you want to make god laugh, tell him about your plans.”
-Woody Allen

So not to give too much away then, over the weeks and months you’ll be seeing the re-release of some older works, some re-vamped stories I’m finally happy with, the continuation of SOJOURN and a bunch of shinny new product never before inflicted on the world.

As there’s news, or just New, it’ll be appearing here and I’ll give you all the details you could care to know as the posts and releases go out.

I hope you’ll follow this page, I’ve got some pretty cool stuff that’s been percolating and 2013 is the year it’ll all start rolling out.

‘Till Next time.
C.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment